Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!!

So it is 2008 and I have so many things that I want to do. I sit here late at night, because it seems to be the only time I have to myself! My kids keep me very busy and Ella is almost a year and really keeping me on my toes. It is so hard to imagine that it has been almost a year since I had her, but when I look at my son who is 3.5 years I really realize how quickly time does go. One of the main reasons why I try to make my family my number one priority... I don't want to look back and wish that I spent more time with them and less time being the big business mom. With all this time talk I decided that I am not going to put New Years Resolutions on myself, I don't want to feel bad when I don't do them. I have many things business wise and personally that I want to do, and I hope to do them, but I am not going to be hard on myself if I didn't do it because I was having fun playing with my kids!

Do you know one thing that I love about my business? It is that most of my customers are just like me. I can sit down and have a conversation with any of them and at some point we will both agree on something major about our lives. I also love working with babies, kids and families. I love seeing a baby that I created a birth announcement grow up. I am so lucky to have so many wonderful returning customers that I get the chance to see these babies grow up and turn a year, two years and so on! I promise that this month there will be a program put in place to reward them.

So I really should get to sleep now, I have been dealing with my wonderful baby girl who doesn't like to sleep and after 4 years of horrible sleep I am beyond tired, I am exhausted. Most days I am lucky that I can actually function! It has made me start to try that good old sleep training with her, I am such a wimp that I make it so gentle on them (I did it with my son) so I know it will take a while but it will be so worth it in the end. I can't have a 16 year old still sleeping in my bed every night... can I?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello...
I am across your post card info in a childrens store in Lindsay, ON...i love this. I am a photographer here in Lindsay and do lots of kids pictures and am totally going to recommend you to them. They would love this idea.
Great job on creating them...i may have to get you to do something for me:)