Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Germs, Germs go Away!

It is after 11:00pm and I just finished cleaning my bathrooms! I swear I have been sick with one thing or another for months now. Well since the beginning of December to be exact when I got strep throat for the first time in ever {well as long as I can possibly remember ever}. It really has been one thing after another as I know many of you are aware because I have posted about it more than I wish to admit. Right now I have this stomach bug. Nothing horrible, just a little nuisance. But since it started on Friday night, and I am sitting here on Tuesday night still dealing with it I got fed up. I had to rush to the bathroom and as I sat there {OMG insert my red face here because I am talking about this online!!} I said no more. I got up and went to get all of my bathroom cleaning products and started to clean my bathroom from top to bottom. Then I moved onto the others in my house as I am getting rid of the germs. I am going to sanitize everything I possibly can in my house in hopes of banishing the bugs.

Has this winter been horrible for everyone else's health?

No comments: