Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Slacking I know...

I have been bad lately with my blogging. These past couple of weeks have been crazy busy and I am just doing everything I can to keep my head above water!

I am loving life right now though. The sun is shining and the kids are enjoying time outside. My body is looking "hot" for the summer, first time in 6 years that I could actually attempt to wear a short skirt or short shorts again. All the pilates at my gym has really paid off. Have I said before how much I love pilates? Well I do! So much so that I have bought stuff to be able to do a lot of it at home. It really is amazing what it has done to my body in a short period of time, I just smile when I think of what I will be like in another 6 months.

I actually stepped on the scale on the weekend, something I don't do very often and I was surprised. It said 118lbs, I am 10lbs off of my pre kids weight of 108lbs! I never thought this day would come and I was okay with it. My body changed the moment I got pregnant with Kal and I was fine to weigh more. My boobs are bigger now so I knew there was a couple extra pounds there.

Most of my spring and summer clothes are too big for me now. Nothing to complain about, well except I don't really have a lot of money to buy new clothes. I am putting most of my income back into the business and paying off the debt caused by our move last June. So even though I would love to hit the mall for a shopping spree, and trust me there is a lot I want to buy, I won't. Thankfully I got my little shopping spree at my favorite store Lululemon for my birthday!

Oh I have to go pick up Kal from school, better run, enjoy the rest of your day. The sun is shining here so I know I will!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Congrats Lindsay! It's always great news when you find an exercise routine that you love and works. I have fallen off the exercise train many times. LOL. And I have yet to start a routine since giving birth to my daughter. I used to do Winsor Pilates (lol) before I got married and then I just got too busy. Bills, working, cooking etc etc. Congrats again... one day we shall meet!