Monday, August 8, 2011

Why do the kids drive only me crazy?

Kids were giving issues with going to bed so I sat down with them and asked "why they love to do this to me and never to Daddy. I took them to the park today for hours and now I need to work" so they go upstairs and start acting up again, I go up there and Ella gets all upset and says I don't like her!
Not very often, but even his brother confirmed on Friday that they are always fine with him and go to bed so easily. I think they know I need to be busy and try to take advantage. I think when they go back to school I am going to need to take a big break from night time working and train them both. They stay up way to late and it isn't good for them or me. I need my time.
I should try the ignore thing for a week, see if that helps any. They seem to fight me wanting them to go to bed, so they are up there acting out more. Maybe if I ignore them they will stop.

I was very on top of things with the kids, they had routine and listened to me. What happened?

Mine are good kids, I have to remind myself of that during those times that I am ready to sell them!

They make me stronger.

No comments: