Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween is on its way

I can't believe that it is the end of September already. I am loving the fall, and shopping for Halloween decorations for my new place. I have my mums out and finally have grass so it is finally looking like a "home". Someone reminded me that it is just less than 3 months to Christmas. I love this time of year! I love designing holiday cards. This is a very busy time of year for me and I love hearing back from past customers and seeing how their family has changed over the past year. I have completed a good number of designs and have more in the works.

I have also created some cute Halloween cards for those that love showing off their beautiful kids and love Halloween! Here are a few samples:


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are just fabulous and a great idea for Halloween.