Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Printers

I have dealt with my fair share of press printer issues over the last year and I am happy to say that I have finally made a switch that I am so impressed with. Their quality is top notch. I am just looking forward to no longer dealing with poor quality that I could never send to my customers.

So because of the switch some pricing has changed, but trust me, it is worth it! We have added new sizes and new quantities. The press printed cards now come in packs of 25 cards. The bonus with these cards is the price includes printing on all sides. So the Post Card is double sided, no extra charge and the Folded Note Cards have the option of colour printing a personal message and/or extra photos on the inside.

Thank goodness the girls who take care of me and my photo cards are the best. I have had 2 problems in the 3 years I have been using that lab and it was the online system and not them - thanks girls you are the best!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I have been looking for a new Printer as well. Who did you ultimately end up using that you are so happy with? Thanks!