Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our day with Marie

So back in October we did a mini shoot with Marie Murray of Memories by Marie and had an amazing time! Marie is really great, and I have loved her work for a while now, so when I noticed she was offering her mini sessions I thought I would jump at the opportunity to have her shoot my two. I am so glad I did. I got so many great photos out of my mini shoot and had a really hard time deciding what to select. Here are a few of my favorites, okay maybe there are more than a few! But I could post everyone one. I sat for hours on her site watching the slideshow of my proofs, the beautiful music helped captivate me! Be sure to check out her site.











































I created my holiday card with her amazing photos, which I will share in a few days along with many other 2008 designs. So be sure to check back often!

No comments: