Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays to all!

I wanted to wish all of our Grace Announcements customers and avid blog readers Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas! I hope that you and your family enjoy the time together and create some magical memories to cherish - whether it is your baby's 1st Christmas or your 50th.

It has been a crazy holiday season with the weather, Grace Announcements and our health. I was sick with strep last week and now my poor little guy has it. This is his second time in the last 5 weeks. I hope he is feeling a little better tomorrow, he got antibiotics this morning so tomorrow morning will be 24 hours.

I have been going at a crazy pace for so long that this past week has been so quiet I don't know what to do with my time! I can't believe that I am bored every evening. When I am busy I have a list a mile long of stuff that I "need" to do and "want" to do. Maybe I really should start making lists!

Looking forward to 2009 (I am not sure how long it will take me to get use to that!) and excited to start the new year with some new things.

No comments: