Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bedtimes

It is 9:45pm and as I sit here typing this I can hear my son upstairs running around. His bedtime is 8pm. We saw him climbing on the outside of the stairs so he came and sat with me for a couple of minutes. He told me he was hungry so I gave him a cheese stick and took him back upstairs. It was to dark and scary for him to go down the hall by himself! This was all at about 9pm. He has done this the past couple of nights. So it makes me wonder if he goes to bed too early. The only problem is he doesn't want to wake up in the morning for school. We have had the odd week where this happens and then he reverts back to his 8pm bedtime and 7am waking. He is almost 5, is 8pm too early for him to go to bed?

How do I get him up in the morning if he stays up late? What time do your kids go to bed at?

No comments: