Friday, April 3, 2009

Life's Advice

I just read this advice this morning and I just had to share because I think it is so very true!

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Friends and loved ones are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we’ve let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who’s right and who’s wrong that we forget what’s right and wrong. Sometimes we just don’t realize what real friendship means until it is too late.

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to have or become what you might have been.

But if you lack the courage to start, you have already finished.


This is one of my biggest challenges for 2009. I am being selfish and putting myself first for once in a long long time. I am taking care of myself so I can take care of the others around me. I am surrounding myself with people who treat me right and forgetting about the others. At times this has been hard for me to do. I am constantly faced with the struggle of why some do what they do. But in this process I have connect with some amazing people who are showing me that everything happens for a reason.

I am in a constant struggle to make myself and life better. Some days I fail miserably, but I am working on it. Well off to get myself ready and feeling beautiful - the first step in a "great" day!

No comments: