Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Organizing my Office

To do list:

1. Organize desk
2. Remove excess junk from bookshelves
3. Gather inspirational items
4. Hang designs and art on walls
5. Finish filing
6. and then all of this is done I will want to move all of the furniture around.

*Note to self - Look at furniture placement first!!*

I am with only one child for a few days as Kal has gone to my mom's place in the city. He is all excited to ride the street cars and subways. I am not sure what he likes better, her country home on the lake or her trendy condo right in the heart of the city. I am not sure if he knows either! So with all of this free time of only having one child (can you sense my sarcasm?!) who is constantly on the go and talking and wanting to eat I am sure I will get lots done. My plan right now is to work on my office. Lets see how far I get... with Miss E standing beside me naked wearing only her running shoes and asking to go outside!!

No comments: