Monday, April 6, 2009

Remembering

I came across this photo tonight and I love it! Halloween 2008, just before going trick or treating (you can tell by the chocolate around his mouth and on his suit that he has already been snacking!) My son loves to play dress up, he has many costumes that he loves to pretend play in. This fire suit is one of those, he loved it so much that he had to use it for Halloween.

Had to throw in our attempt at getting a photo of our 2 together. Miss E never cooperates. This happens anytime we try.
Here he is a couple months earlier at our private fire hall tour thanks to "Fireman Steve", in the same suit! We bought the suit for him a few weeks before we moved and he wore it each and every day for weeks. If you notice what Miss E is wearing, it was the summer. Do you think he cared? Of course not, he would wear it over pants and be all red faced and we still had to fight to get it off.
I need to dig up one of his newest costumes, the NASA space suit we bought at the Kennedy Space Center on our trip to Florida. Yes he wore a space suit around Cocoa Beach in 80F weather. At least it was not the princess dress of his sisters that makes my husband cringe! Shhhh... don't tell him I told you that, or I won't be able to share a photo of him dressed up as Snow White! ;)

No comments: