Friday, October 16, 2009

A big day and thanks to all!

Yesterday was a big day for me! I was featured in a huge article (complete with multiple HUGE photos) in the Toronto Star. The article was about being a mom entrepreneur and the joys of managing kids and work at the same time. It was also the official 4th birthday of my business Grace Announcements. Yes the same day that this amazing article about me and the business I was celebrating 4 amazing years since the official launch of http://www.graceannouncements.com/

I was all excited to take my son to school so I could stop at the store and buy the paper. I bought the last 3 copies that they had and opened it up right there. I showed the lady at the customer service desk the page and told her that was me! I then rushed back to my car to try calling my husband. He didn't answer either line as he was on the phone talking to everyone about it. When I got home I showed it to him and started chatting to my great friend and fellow mom entrepreneur Candace Alper of Name Your Tune Cd's. She told me she saw it at 8am and started tweeting about it right away. For those that don't know anything about Twitter you really should check it out! I have met so many amazing people on there, and the support from them yesterday was outstanding. I thought a great way of thanking them would be to post each and everyone of their twitter links here. So here is my big group thank you to all the amazing people on Twitter for your kind words and for helping spread the word about the article. NameYourTuneCDs, YMCbuzz, CocktailDeeva, ottawamom, mumby, SharonDV, CLBuchananPhoto, fdnstudio, rmcf_chocolate, LaurieStJ, bitofmomsense, MOMmagRocks, amotherworld, Mom2Michael, littlemissmocha, nummiesbras, womenandwealth, cbadov, Ecomomwannabe, MrsLoulou, modernemotive, optimom, Journeywoman, moggitgirls, Clippopotamus, BOREDmommy, qt_pie1602, MMPerspectives, fathomco, WonderMoms, Justymae, pinkpandafabric, MeditatingMummy, saravallier, those2girls, caffeinated_mom, TorontoEMN, ouacajax, PartyMummy, kellidaisy, moeturner, RachealMc, Dogpaddling, JackiYo, YMCbookalicious, CanadianNanny, t_flindall, krrley, diaperdisco, twirliewhirlies, InspiredCoach, ladybugbows

You guys are all the best!

No comments: