Thursday, February 4, 2010

Crazy Urban Dictionary Name Definitions

So people on Facebook have been doing this silly name definition thing on urbandictionary.com so I decided to do it too. I normally don't do these things, but I was intriged to see what came back for me. Mine was surprising, and would be great if it was true!

Lindsay
1. a girl who is hotter than the flames of hell
2. the marvelous and mysterious temptress from the land of eternal joy
3. a girl who is smarter than albert einstein but as gorgeous as helen of troy (you know the one whose beauty started the epic war)
4. this girl is in NO way affiliated with Lindsay Lohan. Lohan simply stole this girl's name.
See that smoking hot amazing girl over there? Yep, she's a Lindsay.

I decided to pull up my kids names too. My daughter is Ella and I laughed when I read hers:

Ella
n. The epitome of all that is wonderful.
adj. a style that involves combining strange items, e.g., wearing dogtags, a tiara, knee-high purple boots, and large sunglasses all at the same time. {this is totally her, have you seen this?! http://twitpic.com/11efnk My little girl is all about dressing herself and she is very eclectic in her outfit selections, something I love about her}
v. To dance around madly and uncontollably, often while singing loudly and off-key, associated with eating too much sugar and/or chocolate.
n. That girl is a total ella.
adj. Wow, that skirt is so ella!
v. The girl was ellaing in the middle of the common room and scaring quite a few people

My son's was so off that there is no point in even posting it here! It talked about him being a slacker at school, he is only 5 and not a slacker by any means. Oh well it can't be correct all of the time.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hello stranger! Long time not post :)

I love this post. Made me laugh out loud seeing that pic of your daughter in goggles. I have a feeling Hannah is going to be just like that next year. She already pics out the most crazy combos of clothes - blue socks, neon yellow pants and pink shirt. And she has been putting the potty on her head like a hat (no she hasn't used the potty yet -- we're trying to get her but she seems to think it's an accessory!)

Hope you are well. I started a more personal blog as I'm sure most ppl on my store blog don't want to hear too much about my budget saving methods. LOL