Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Little Man!

On August 28th, 2004 {6 years ago} I became a mom and my life changed forever! 






This amazing boy came into my life and has made me who I am today.  I held him for days, never wanting to put him down.  I would stare for hours at him with a smile on my face.  I could sit for hours with him asleep on my chest, I will hold the memory of that forever.  I held you instead of eating, I carried you instead of sleeping, I played with you instead of cleaning.  I would do anything for you.

Happy 6th Birthday Kal, you make me so proud to be your mom.

I love how you don't care what people think, you wear what you want and don't think twice about it.
I love how you use your imagination in everything that you do.
I love how you would rather play with your sister or friends then play video games.
I love how smart you are.
I love how you are always wanting to learn.
I love how you ask questions about everything.
I love how you love your little sister and would do anything for her.
I love how you care for those close to you and are not afraid to show your feelings.
I love how you are creative.
I love how you are different from other kids your age.

I love you because you are you!

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be" ~ Robert Munch

4 comments:

Loukia said...

He is so gorgeous! What a beautiful son you have!!

Natalie @Nat_Rea said...

Happy birthday Kal! Loved this post, Linds. He IS a special boy. Like no other I've ever met.

JackiYo said...

Awesome. Happy birthday, Kal. :) And happy momiversary, Lindsay. :)

Nicole said...

It goes so fast! We just celebrated my oldest's 4th birthday today. It really does seem like yesterday that we were welcoming him into the world. Happy Birthday to Kal :-)