Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OMG - Schools out for summer!

Okay I know I am a little behind here - the kids have been out of school for weeks now. It is taking time for me to adjust to having my son at home. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy him being home and Miss E loves it! I just find it hard.... it is hard to do things most days with both of them hanging from me. I have to work - my customers don't stop wanting birth announcements, invitations, thank you cards, etc. just because it is the summer. My kids just want to play and have fun all day every day. How do I do it? How to I keep the kids happy? How do I keep the customers happy? How do I keep the laundry piles from becoming 4 feet tall? How do I keep the house clean?

I think about the only positive thing is that I don't have to worry about keeping the yard looking nice! All this rain is really making my clay like lawn into a pool of brown. The kids love it... I don't... I have this obsessive thing about mess and head to toe mud on kids coming into my house is not something I enjoy!

So please share any tips on how you do it during the summer with me.

No comments: