Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag - You're It!

I love finding a great new blog to visit and sometimes I am lucky and great bloggers find me. Joanne T. Lauzon from JoeGirl found me one day and I am glad she did. I really enjoy reading her blog! Well she is involved in this great game of Blogger Tag and tagged me, so The Mom Behind the Designs is now it.

The rules are:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you...
2. Mention the rules on your blog...
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My quirks...
I love thunderstorms, the really crazy scary kind.
I have to wash my hands 2 times after touching raw meat.
I need one bit of something sweet each day.
I have to sleep with socks on.
I need the tv on in the background when doing something else.

Okay I think I have spent a week trying to come up with this list, this is really hard for me... my 6 are:

JoeGirl read above and because she made me do this!

Pioneer Woman Cooks was shown to me by a very good friend and I am glad she did. The recipes are amazing and I love her writing style and photography.

The Diary of Two Photographers is a great blog that I visit regularly! These two take amazing photos and have a great writing style that always puts a smile on my face.

amotherworld is a great blog by two moms with a real flair for writing.

Life through my eye... has some great photography.

Jen van der Vecht Photography is a great friend of mine, and responsible for my avatar photo!

No comments: