Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh the pain

As I sit here my head feels like it is going to explode. I can't breathe and there is nothing I can do about it. No amount of blowing will help, it is just congestion that won't go away. For days now I have been in pain. My head hurts, my neck hurts and no amount of Advil will help. I feel like I have been on Advil for weeks now.... how good can that be for me? I even pulled out the Wii Fit this morning hoping that a little work out might make me feel better. No such luck! As soon as the Advil started working for my headache, my neck started hurting. Why does this always happen to me?? (Insert pity party for me here, please I really need some sympathy!)

I have been sick for 6 weeks now. First I got hit with strep throat and after 10 days of antibiotics... the last day, yes the last day I started feeling like crap again. And the kicker was it was Christmas day. My family was all here for brunch and all I wanted to do was go back to bed. I could not believe how tired I was and it was only lunch time. After lounging around and watching Wall-E while Miss E napped we had to go to the in laws for dinner. That was okay because the last thing I wanted to do was cook dinner the way I was feeling. Came home, went to bed early and got up feeling okay. Not great, but just like I had a little cold. Did some boxing day shopping and took advantage of a great deal on jeans at Old Navy.

$15 for jeans is great! Hardest part was not being able to find a number of pairs in my size. I took 3 home and hoped they would all be great. Well one of them was a pair of skinny jeans. I don't know what these girls do but they were horrible. Maybe I just have issues with them, taking me back to a time in my life when all I want to do is forget about the horrible fashions I grew up with. They made my ass look horrible, and really did nothing for my skinny legs. I am a small person, I should be able to wear them but I can't. Even my lovingly wonderful husband who thinks I look great even when I am sick, wearing sweats and needing a shower told me that they were horrible! Oh well I still had two great pairs of boot cut jeans.

Well I should get my butt in bed. Even though I can still hear my little guy awake upstairs. 9:30pm and he is still awake, maybe it is that silly realistic cat that purrs and meows. Molly (that is what he named her) is just crying over and over, probably looking for attention! I am hoping if I go to bed early I might wake up feeling partially human tomorrow. Night all!

No comments: