Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Getting to know you (or me)

Inspired by Party Mummy's post I decided I needed to do the same.


I am not going to type much extra because my space bar is all messed up on my brand new computer... and if I don'tbeaton it everything comes out likethis...


So please forgive me ;)


“That’s How SHE Blogs”

Here’s what to do:
a) Cut and paste the quiz onto your blog.
b) Delete my answers.
c) Answer the questions.
d) Tweet a few of the bloggers you’d love to get to know better and invite them to play along.
e) In the comment section below, leave a link to your blog where you've answered the quiz quesions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.    Did you attend Blogher10? No (and I am still wishing I did)
2.    Are you attending BlissdomCanada this fall? YES!
3.    When are you at your blogging best – a.m. or p.m.? never... probably in the PM when I write most of my blogs because it is quiet and I can think.
4.    How many blogs do you have? (Include the links)
5.    What technical skill would you like to learn to improve your blog? I have no clue... maybe I need to learn how to not be so scared to move over to Wordpress
6.    Do you prefer the sound of silence or does action abound while you blog?  I love listening to music, if you knew my husband you would know that music is always playing in our house! 
7.    Do you include the names of your family in your blog? Depends... usually the short form
8.    Do you post pictures or videos of your children? Yes
9.    What’s the grossest thing you’ve spilled on your keyboard? I have honestly never spilled anything on my keyboard... how lame am I?!
10.    Ever posted something you wrote while intoxicated? No, I had large amount of time either pregnant or breastfeeding so I was always sober.  Lame again!!!
11.    Do you go back and edit old posts just because you can? Only if it is right after I post.
12.    Have you ever suspected somebody took something you wrote and pawned it off as their own?  No but I have had people steal stuff from my website before...
13.    Does your spouse read your blog? What do they say about it?  Yes he does (and sometimes I wish he didn't so I could complain about him!) and he says I am a great writer. I am sure he won't say that again after reading this!
14.    What’s something cool/positive/unexpected for you, that has resulted directly from blogging? Nothing, and I am okay with that!
15.    Link to a post (or two) which demonstrate your writing style:
16.  Name a blog(s) that makes you exclaim, "Damn! I wish I'd written that!"

Thanks to Lisa @PartyMummy for getting me to do this!  See you at Blissdom Canada :)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you so much!!!! I feel really really honoured that you said that. I'm all happy dancing in my chair right now. Can't wait to hang out at Blissdom!

Rebecca said...

See you at Blissdom!!! heeheee

Stephanie said...

I love that I have found another blogger that wishes just a tiny bit her Hubby would stop reading their blog. Would make it so much easier to vent about him:)

Can't wait for Blissdom:)

Oh PS. I saw the invites you did for Louika's son SOO fabulous!

Nolie said...

Why are you scared to move to wordpress? It's amazing. I do not regret moving one bit.

Tarasview said...

I'm here from Lisa's post- see you at the conference!

My Blissdom Canada post & Mr. Linky!